domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

Kristen gana el premio The Rising Star Award (discurso)

Traducción R&KL


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



free image hostfree image host
free image hostfree image host

"Wow. Thank you. I guess first I have to thank all the fans of Twilight for proving again and again to be THE most devoted and attentive fans ever. Considering this is voted, credit is due to them so thank you. To the other actors nominated, I am so blown away by you that I can't even describe it. To be voted among you is just overwhelming. And I'd like to say hi to my family."

"Wow. Gracias. Creo que primeramente tengo que agradecer a todos los fans de Twilight por probar una y otra ves que son los fans MAS devotos y atentos siempre. Considerando que esto fue por votos el crédito va para ellos, así que gracias. A los otros actores nominados, estoy tan impresionada que no puedo describirlo. Ser votada entre ustedes es abrumador. Y me gustaría decir Hola a mi familia."

Felicidades Kristen :D


Publicado por: Joana :)

0 comentarios:

Primer Trailer Eclipse


Sneak Peek Eclipse(SUB)

Sneak Peek (Ingles HD)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP